**Please note this application has now been updated for 2020** - Please apply by Saturday January 11th 2020
Up to 2 scholarships may be presented at the final concert. The recipient(s) will each perform one of their audition songs on that evening. If it is deemed by the directors of the All-Shore Chorus that no student qualifies, then a scholarship will not be presented for that year.
1. The student must be a Senior member of the 2019-2020 All-Shore Chorus, in good standing.
2. The student must be entering a 2- or 4-year college/university with a major or minor in vocal music performance or music education.
1. Students must prepare two memorized “art” songs/arias:
(A) One in English (NO Broadway or “pop” songs permitted)
(B) One in a foreign language
2. Students must complete this form by Saturday, January 11, 2020 before 8:00 PM EST in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
3. Auditions will take place on Wednesday, January 18, 2020 during our rehearsal at Middletown North. If you are unable to bring an accompanist with you, one will be provided, as long as you indicate the need on the application. You will be notified as to your time of audition, which will be during the regular rehearsal.